Alright folks, let's face it, the job search feature of life sucks. I don't think we need to argue that point. Searching for a job is probably the most exhausting thing in the world and you don't get paid for it. When you are unemployed not only do you have to deal with the constant rejection (if you can even get a call back), but your day is consumed with applications that you have to fill out, networking groups and more.
Now that we have come to the conclusion that job searches suck....the focus of this blog is going to be how to get one and some of the trials and tribulations you may encounter. Even though I also am searching for a job I think I can provide a ton of 3rd party perspective. They always say 4 eyes are better than two.
I have been doing recruiting for 10 years. not only on the agency side, but consulting and corporate. I won't argue with you that this sort of thing sucks.
If you have any comments on your search shoot me an email. I will give you my God honest answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment